Bag/case for pedalboard

lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
I've just made myself a Gorm pedalboard but need to find a gig bag/case for it. The dimensions I think I need (which gives a little room to get it in and out are: 54cm x 33cm x 16cm I think a pedaltrain 2 case/bag would be big enough but it seems hard to get one by itself. Does anyone know where I could get something? I don't really want an expensive hard case as I then might as well have just bought a pedaltrain. Gigbag would be sufficient
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• midiglitchmidiglitch Frets: 172
    I've got a pedaltrain gigbag which is unused.  its about 60x35 plan view, but i reckon at the zip its only about 13cm deep.  (i.e you could put something deeper in it if it was in the middle, but i don't reckon you could fit a box 16cm deep in it if it went the full length and width.

anyway, pm me with some sort of not-silly offer if you want it and its yours.
  • lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
    If I put it in deeper end first with the shorter end at the zip would the bag allow 16cm at the bottom? As in 16cm end in first? (If that makes sense?)
  • lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
    According to this the pedaltrain 2 bag (which is the one I assume you have) is 6" or 15.24cm deep which should do it. Worst case I can take a cm off the height. I'll pm you