SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: High Gain Amp Heads

What's Hot
Particularly looking for...

Mesa:
Mark V (not the 25w)
2 channel Recto
JP2C

EVH:
5150III 100w or 50w

KSR: 
Ares, Gemini, Juno

Marshall:
Modded, eg. Jose / Kali

Hiwatt:
Super Hi 50

Open to others (let me know what you've got) but not interested in any Diezel, Revv, Soldano, 25w / 35w Mesa Boogie.

Will require posting to Ireland.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
    I have a Marshall JVM210H. Two channel version of the 410H, so not quite as many options, but IMO that thing just has too many! It's the same clean channel, and same as OD2 (the best for high gain), with some of the Crunch channel modes on there too. Each channel has 3 modes, going from super clean, to Plexi, to JCM800, then on OD2 it's just mental, tight and focused distortion. I can send clips as I've done plenty of recording with it. Shipping isn't an issue.
  • Mattayus said:
    I have a Marshall JVM210H. Two channel version of the 410H, so not quite as many options, but IMO that thing just has too many! It's the same clean channel, and same as OD2 (the best for high gain), with some of the Crunch channel modes on there too. Each channel has 3 modes, going from super clean, to Plexi, to JCM800, then on OD2 it's just mental, tight and focused distortion. I can send clips as I've done plenty of recording with it. Shipping isn't an issue.
    Hey man, I've had 3 JVMs over the years, 2 410Hs and a 210H, killer amps no doubt. OD2 red is a lot of fun! Could be interested in a couple of months if you still have it then but looking for something listed in the more immediate future. Got anything else? I should also add an Engl Savage 120 to the list. Thanks for the reply!
  • neonblackneonblack Frets: 100
    edited July 2020
    MINT Ceriatone King Kong? Basically a two channel Yeti, with power cut to 25W. 
    Killer hi-gainer, all PTP hand wired, covers all, from super hi-gain to classic rock and everything in between.    
  • DarrenDarren Frets: 168
    neonblack said:
    Killer hi-gainer, all PTP hand wired, covers all, from super hi-gain to classic rock and everything in between.    
    Based off the Cameron CCV I think?... The clips I've heard of these amps sound awesome!!

@neonblack ;
  • Matchoo93Matchoo93 Frets: 87
    edited July 2020
    I've got a Mark V 90W, what sort of price are you thinking?

Fuck just saw Postage to Ireland
    Proud user of Aristides and Mayones guitars.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • neonblack said:
    PM'd