SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Big Price Drops) Ryra, Beetronics, Snouse, TC, Wampler, Xotic and Fulltone

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited July 2020 in FX £
I've had a lot of fun trying this lot over lockdown, but it's time to put some money back in to savings (which is why I'm not really after trades). I would happily keep all of these if I could as they do what they do incredibly well.
All prices include postage and assume ppg, i can provide pics upon request.

Ryra Klone Black Cherry SOLD PENDING £149 - Boxed and in lovely condition, gorgeous looking pedal. Excellent Klon type for boost or drive. 

Snouse Blackbox Duo £149 - Boxed, with the manual sheet and in great condition. Cracking dual bluesbreaker style pedal, does that whole KoT thing if you want it too

Beetronics Royal Jelly overdrive/fuzz SOLD £185 - no box and one one of their original relic style versions. In top condition.

Xotic SL Drive SOLD PENDING £75 - boxed, great little Marshall in a box,  just not for me.

Wampler Velvet Fuzz v2 SOLD £95 - no box but excellent condition,  with the top mounted Jack's and soft switch.

Fulltone Fulldrive Custom Shop 10th Anniversary £75 - Excellent condition. Hugely underrated pedal but it's just too big for my board. Velcro on the bottom

TC Ditto Looper SOLD £49 - no box, great pedal

Wampler Mini Ego Comp SOLD £105 - Practically brand new and boxed. Really versatile compressor 

Wampler Terraform SOLD £219 - boxed with the midi cable. Really like this,  sounds a lot better than the modulation on the stomp, but I can get by with that for now

King Tone Soloist SOLD £223 - boxed and practically brand new 

Jackson Audio and Joey Landreth Golden Boy (signed) SOLD £259 - Boxed and in mint condition. Not available in the UK and signed by the man himself. I really REALLY like this pedal, the ideas in it are very clever, gain cycling through multiple amounts of gain is genius!! The boost on it is tailored perfectly to the over drive. There are 4 types of BB style OD options and 4 types of boost options. Did I mention it's also midi (which if I could use properly would probably mean I'd only have this pedal any nothing else). It's also a very pretty pedal

Wampler Tumnus SOLD £105 - boxed and top notch, awesome little pedal
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments