SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Godin Sd fs £240

What's Hot
mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4669
edited July 2020 in Guitars £
Godin SD22 with seymour Duncan aps2 alnico pickup in the neck position, couple of minor dings one on side of body and one on neck, both pictured. 

Really lovely guitar but after buying the junior last week I can’t see it getting much action and ideally need to replenish my R8 pot. 

£265? 

Ideally sale only on this one, unless you blow my mind with a trade 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4669
    Ttt 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Oh and price drop £240 to the good people of fretboard. Great guitar for sod all. 
  • skippy76skippy76 Frets: 616
    Fantastic guitars, massively underrated. I still have mine I bought back in Aus in 98 :+1: 

Have a bump on me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Cheers @skippy76 it really is a great wee guitar. I guess the slightly stranger shape is putting folk off. It’s the best of all worlds, Les Paul scale length with strat type pick up set up. Best stop trying to emphasise the goods points or I will end up keeping it :) tbf im in no rush to get rid, the funds will just go back in the pot for the dream guitar. 
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18729
    If I didn't already have an SD-22 & 24 (plus far too many other guitars) I'd have that off you in a heartbeat.
    I can't understand how more people do not appreciate how good they are & such great value  *shrug*.
    On hold pending the usual 
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    Someone's got a great deal. Nice guitar!  :)
    Sold