eBay refunds

HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15957
I just refunded some time waster from eB 200 quids but as i have no experience of refunding i did the refund from PP and that appeared to go OK.....i notice now that EB are still charging me final fees on the deal and i have not canceled at eB end but it looks like if i went through the motions to terminate deal and make refund proper with eB they might send another 200 quid off...and contacting EB is a bloody nightmare.........they will phone me EB site says but i have to hang around all day for call i think...messy
tae be or not tae be
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15957
    would it work if i contacted time waster and got him to cancel order at his end?
    tae be or not tae be
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7763
    IIRC paypal changed their terms to include keeping fees of your refund, tossers. Ebay will refund or credit their fees.
    Eh? So, say.....you sell some expensive shit on EB and buyer sends you big dosh only to change his tiny fucking mind 10 minutes later and you have to refund the prick and eat the PP fees,that the deal?
    tae be or not tae be
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 693
    Basically, yeah. That's why I wouldn't sell second hand dog shit on eBay right now, let alone a guitar.
  • abw1989abw1989 Frets: 635
    The whole process is a joke. I was on the other end trying to get a refund for a mis-described amp on eBay. The seller was happy to refund and did promptly on the 1st July. The money finally cleared eBay, his bank account, PayPal and my bank account today. Two whole weeks it took, yet when I paid him the process was instant. 
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 600
    People need to boycott PayPal and find a different way
    My question.....will canceling now on ebay take another 200 out my account because i have already canceled and payed back from PP but EB still has the deal as having gone through and are still charging fees FFS
    tae be or not tae be