SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Awesome singer needed for weddings/private bookings from 2021 (Manchester/Leeds/Sheffield based)

hasslehamhassleham Frets: 598
If you know anybody who might be interested then please forward this post to them! Thank you!

I'm looking for a professional singer (male or female!) who's interested in gigging 20-30 times a year with my band, playing party classics and dance floor fillers across a wide range of genres. The band has been established for over 5 years and has a large repertoire across many genres, so the exact set list is pretty flexible based on the new singer. 

Sadly we are losing our singer and bass player next year as they've got married and want to settle down and start a family. We've got a bass player sorted but still need an amazing front person to take over.
We are all based in Huddersfield and aged 25 - 30 but not massively bothered about age. Must be reliable, good stage presence and comfortable with crowd participation and fronting the band. 

Usual fees are in the £170-200 range but higher if we're travelling further.

Here's some idea of what's in our repertoire:

Chic
Aretha Franklin
Kool & The Gang
Whitney Houston
Stevie Wonder
Fleetwood mac
Michael Jackson
Abba
Queen
Diana Ross
Tina Turner

Please send me a message if you'd like more info!

Cheers,
Josh
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom