SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fano SP6 Standard - Ice Blue Metallic *PRICE DROP £1350*

What's Hot
St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
edited February 2021 in Guitars £
Price: £1350.

Pics here (and feel free to repost in comments):

http://imgur.com/gallery/Ql2QENN

I recently acquired this absolutely marvellous guitar in a trade with my friend and yours @DrCornelius, and have thoroughly loved playing it, not least because of its very cool Tele meets LP Junior vibe and feel. However, I am resigned to the fact I am a traditionalist, so am giving someone else a chance to own this beauty. Blurb re-used with kind permission of @MikeS who listed this here previously:

This is a June 2020 Fano SP6 Standard, Medium Distress, Ice Blue Metallic finish.
Taking a throw back to the 50's the SP6 is an amalgamation of what "could have been" in typical Fano Style. With a serious modern day attitude, the SP6 Standard is a true workhorse.  It’s modern/old school, string-through, compensated bridge provides exceptional tone and sustain mounted on this American made Alder body. 

The pickups are voiced specifically for the instrument.  Warm, powerful Fano P-90 neck and a balanced “T”-Style bridge pickup provides clarity, dynamics and punch to help you to sonically rule the stage.  Perfect for any style of music, this USA made beauty brings your playing to a whole new level.

Comes complete with a matching Fano gig bag, allen keys, Fano cloth.
Body:  AlderNeck:  Maple (Bolt-on with body color matching upper headcap, 10 degree headstock pitch, vintage style truss rodNeck Shape: Late 50's Round Back .860 - .970Fingerboard:  Indian Rosewood with Rolled EdgesFingerboard Radius:  Compound 10" - 16"Frets: 22 - Jescar Medium Jumbo Nickel/SilverInlay: Aged Pearloid Dots (top/side)Scale Length: 24.75" String
Nut: 1.687" Graphtech Tusq XLHardware: Nickel Tuners: "Fano" Vintage 3/3Bridge: "Fano" Full-Comp with 3 adjustable compensated brass saddlesPickups: Fano P90 Neck & T-Style BridgeControls: Volume, Tone, & 3-Way SwitchFinish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Neck & Body
Distress Levels: Medium
Case & Accessories: "Fano" Custom Gig Bag, Polish Cloth, and Wrench

I'll include two pickguards for this as pictured.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Now that is nice!!! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7102
    I really want that back Nick, it’s a cracker but so is my wife and she’s made it clear I can’t have both 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1418
    @Jeddy3 is looking for one of these
  • St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
    I really want that back Nick, it’s a cracker but so is my wife and she’s made it clear I can’t have both 
    There's "No I in Threesome" as the band Interpol say...

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7130
    Pretty banging guitars these, I have one and no way I'd sell it if the missus asked.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• Long shot... but is this still available? :)
  • Long shot... but is this still available? :)
    I am afraid it sold mate, sorry should remember to update my posts