SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Gibson Les Paul Honeyburst 2004 BARGAIN! £1350

xJonnysixstringxJonnysixstring Frets: 326
edited July 2020 in Guitars £
I took this in as a trade this week against one of my guitars, 2004 Honeyburst a ridiculously good year for Gibson (one of the last in my opinion) one piece backs and necks as standard and they got the pickups bang on! this has a lovely subtle flame, plays, sounds and looks incredible! sadly though when I have got it home I have discovered that there has been a headstock repair, this is an incredibly good job as I didn't even notice it on my initial inspection, only on closer inspection at home. Dave Walsh at Eternal Guitars has confirmed this for me and assured that it is a very sturdy repair and not going anywhere. Other than the repair its in great condition. I have seen 2004's listed nearer the 2k mark and I sold one recently at £1800. I'm looking for £1350 and I will include courier. 

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom