SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Boss Katana 50w Mk1 version 4 immaculate condition box+manual UPS delivery £120+£30 p&p

hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4131
edited July 2020 in Amps £
Hi there. 

Up for sale is the Boss Katana 50watt Mk 1 complete with original box and manual. I have had it about 2 years and it works great and is in superb condition. Home use only  (if you did need to use it for a gig/jam/rehearsal  it only weighs 25 lbs)  

it even has the cardboard cheat sheet/quick start/overview guide on the top still.

it comes from a smoke and pet free home and does not have any strange or unpleasant odours,dubious marks  stains  or possession by lost souls or malodorous entities.

I have used it regularly and it is all tested and working well , I use it with the aux in to play to backing tracks etc  also you can run it into your computer  with a printer type lead (not supplied)  turning it to standby you can take advantage of the stereo effects via your monitor speakers if you wish  so it’s also a basic usb recording interface  into audacity ,GarageBand etc .

I’m only selling it as I have just bought the 100 version off someone on here as it gives me a few more switching options plus a send/return loop .

price is £119.99  of your earth pounds plus £30 for next day delivery by UPS 

Plus there are more pictures for you to peruse

Thank you for looking

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments