SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 2016 Gibson SG Standard in Heritage Cherry - SOLD

JGCJGC Frets: 157
edited August 2020 in Guitars £
Lovely guitar, well set up and plays really nicely, excellent condition except for one noticeable ding on the edge above the lower strap button, comes with original Gibson gig bag or a nondescript hard case...buyers choice.

Looking for £750 725 collected from North Lincolnshire. Hand delivery possible, within reason, for petrol money

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JGCJGC Frets: 157
    and again
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PonchoGregPonchoGreg Frets: 764
    Tasty. GLWTS
    Click here to see me butchering some classic solos!
    Pretty certain that this is a one piece body too, view the image full size and what appears to be a centre line is actually not straight and is just grain in the rather lovely heritage cherry mahogany...

try again
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18729
    edited July 2020
    JGC said:
    Pretty certain that this is a one piece body too, view the image full size and what appears to be a centre line is actually not straight and is just grain in the rather lovely heritage cherry mahogany...

The only way to say is to include a shot of the body taken end on at the heel bridge/strap button end.
    My 2006 SG Standard heritage cherry is prettier than yours   & looks for all the world like a one piece from the front but is actually a two piece.
    It is (like yours) a beauty.
    One piece bodies being 'better' is a cork sniffing habit that I would love to see disappear for ever.
    IMHO 
  • I am interested in buying this guitar. How can I contact you? my email is: radney.stanchev@gmail.com
    Hi Radney, thanks for your interest. You can PM me through this website, but I did notice you are in Bulgaria and I'm not prepared to post this unfortunately.
    a lovely SG up for grabs
    price drop
    ttt