SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT! Soldano Hot Rod - KSR Juno - Diezel Einstein - JCM 800 - Framus Dragon - Bstar HT Metal 100

What's Hot
MrMentaLMrMentaL Frets: 29
edited July 2020 in Amps £
Hi guys,

I've got a ton of amps ready to offload for trading. I am willing to combine upwards towards other high spec amps. I'll add a lot of pictures soon.

#############

Soldano Hot Rod 50 (£1400) - Original 92 USA .  Requires step down tranny. Sounds great. *FRESHLY SERVICED*

[PICS SOON]

KSR (Rhodes) Juno  (£2000) - 100w got tier amplifier, does it all but has too many options to justify keeping it.

[PICS SOON]

Diezel Einstein 100 (£1200) - A super amazing Diezel amplifier , i find it superior to the VH4 , lots of gain , lots of options. A great amp. *FRESHLY SERVICED*

[PICS SOON]

Marshall JCM 800 (2210) (£900) - early model two channel beast. That famous Marshall tone that everyone desires.  *FRESHLY SERVICED*

[PICS SOON]

Framus Dragon (£450) - an original model. This has the most amazing fat low end response and some extremely lovely cleans and unique sizzle gain character , its very very unique.

[PICS SOON]

Blackstar HT Metal (£350)  - Blackstars most metal amp, lots of gain, lots of options , its blackstar but for metal, cant fault it.

[PICS SOON]

#############

I am after high gain stuff mainly , anything that would be interesting to profile for the Kemper , i am willing to compromise though. I am based in South Wales but am willing to courier and to meet half way (i enjoy a nice little drive).

CHEERS
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments