SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Yamaha Pacifica 904 sold £400 - (Sold*Telecaster £600*Sold )-(Sold* Stratocaster £600 *Sold )

SpiritOfTheAgeSpiritOfTheAge Frets: 133
edited August 2020 in Guitars £
*** SOLD *** The telecaster *** SOLD ***

(1997) is in great condition, the frets were levelled and polished when I got it about a year ago and it has not had much use since.

No major dings or chips on the body or neck. The body has swirling on and the neck has a couple of minor dents which I will get decent pictures of later.

The fretboard has a couple of areas where the lacquer has worn (again pics later) but it is the usual wear and tear and nothing deal breaking.

The case is scuffed (again pics later, I'm at work posting this!) but is in good working order.

If you are looking for a USA telecaster, with a maple board and in decent condition then this could be the one.

Collection from Milton Keynes or local(ish) meet up or the buyer arranges courier and insurance I have packing materials.

Pictures now added. You can see a couple of areas where the finish has chipped off next to a fret and a few wear areas on the low E side of the fretboard around the 3 and 5th fret.

Weighs 8.5 lb

**** Sold- The Stratocaster is from 2006 (I will check). -  Sold  ****

In good condition, a couple of dings, no chips on the body, swirling and lines and a few marks here and there. There is a ding on the neck which I've shown in one of the pictures. Comes with a hard case that is suitable for delivery but not much else. Frets are in good condition as is the fingerboard, no flaking or wearing of the finish. 

Delivery can be accommodated, I have packing materials but I'd ask the buyer to arrange this. Collection from Milton Keynes or local meet (to me :-) ) up is also good.

The Yamaha is in good condition, it has a major dent/chip on the arm rest contour which has been touched up. It does look bad but in day to day use you forget it's there as it's out of the way. That's the bad news, the rests is all good.

It has a Push/Push split humbucker via the tone control pot. An angled headstock so no string tree needed for break angle over the nut.

A big thick heel on the neck and a lovely neck joint to allow good access up the neck. The fretboard is a compound radius going from 240 mm (9.5 inch) to 400 mm (15.75 inch).

It does have a hard case but like one for the Stratocaster it useful to send it via a  courier but I'd be looking to put it into something with a bit more style/build quality.

Collection from Milton Keynes or local meet (to me :-) ) up is also good. 

After a reality check - Price Drop £400 sold

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump for added photo's.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • gazrichardsgazrichards Frets: 691
    Pm sent
  • SpiritOfTheAgeSpiritOfTheAge Frets: 133
    edited August 2020
    Bump to the top with a price drop

Now £600 for Telecaster
  • Added guitars bump.
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2403
    Those 904s are seriously top guitars. £500 is cheap at half the price. GLWTS  :)
  • SpiritOfTheAgeSpiritOfTheAge Frets: 133
    edited August 2020
    Reality check price drop on the Pacifica bump  £400.
  • The Strat turned up really well packed and is a lovely guitar. Thanks mate! 
  • Bump.
  • How’s the frets on it? Much wear and any marks on the back of the neck? Looks lovely btw
  • How’s the frets on it? Much wear and any marks on the back of the neck? Looks lovely btw
    Hi, the frets are in excellent condition, the back of the neck is blemish and damage free.
  • That’s good
  • Apologies for the delay getting back to you. What’s the standard protocol on here as I’ve been a member a while but never really frequented it until recently! Do I send you a pm for a chat? Cheers
  • Apologies for the delay getting back to you. What’s the standard protocol on here as I’ve been a member a while but never really frequented it until recently! Do I send you a pm for a chat? Cheers
    Yes PM me for a chat  =)

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2403
    edited August 2020
    I'm stunned the Yamaha hasn't sold yet. If anyone is thinking of getting a MIJ Strat, I'd consider this instead. Have a free bump 
  • All are now sold, thanks all.