SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Squier Stratocaster Crafted in Korea 1997 - £200

JemBullockJemBullock Frets: 6
edited August 2020 in Guitars £
Here we have a fab example of a Korean Stratocaster finished in black with a lovely flamed maple neck. Hard ware has been up graded with Wilkinson locking tuners and high mass tremolo bridge. Upgraded with an Axesrus Texas Blues loaded pickguard, this thing is really good for those SRV tones. See link:- https://www.axesrus.co.uk/Axesrus-Texas-Blues-Assembly-p/tbuk-assy-cts.htm Original hardware, tuners, trem and pickups will be included in sale. In great condition, one small missing paint area on the back but not a ding. Trem block cavity plate will be reinstalled.
Located in Stroud, Glos.
Can ship at buyers expense.
£200

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    Hi
    Whats the neck shape on this ? and is it solid body or ply ? 
    cheers
    Mark
  • I've checked the body at the Trem cavity, did this when I bought it and it is not Plywood although I have no idea what the wood is for sure. I believe that the Plywood body Korean Squier's ended with the beginning of 1996 looking at some internet threads on this. The neck is definitely more of a Vintage profile, a relatively thick C profile, its actually really nice to play. Hope that helps.
    thanks , can you confrirm its the fully loaded axesrus scratchplate assy with the oak grisby 5 way switch ? 
    cheers 
    Mark
  • I found the order in my email from a few years back, this is what it was called :- Axesrus "Texas Blues - The Alamo Edition" Stratocaster Assembly - Top Spec, I don't know if that has the oak grisby switch or not. 
    Hi
    Did you sell to someone on here?
  • mark123 said:
    Hi
    Yes,  a chap who is local to me.
    edited July 2020
    mark123 said:
    Hi
    no probs,i guess people on here sell/ buy in different ways to me .
  • mark123 said:
    mark123 said:
    Hi
    no probs,i guess people on here sell/ buy in different ways to me .
    I guess so, you'd asked a few questions over several days but had made no commitment to buy, so it was still an open sale for me. Sorry about that, no bad intentions from my side, a guy pm'd me with a straight sale offer.
    no probs mate 

It was 2 questions over 2 days then on the 3rd day it was sold

The thread had no interest or no questions off anyone.

I would have said" mark123 do you want it? , as someones shown a interest ,then informed the interested party someones already showing a interest i will get back to you.

And if i was the buyer who was  interested and someone on the thread was already asking questions about it i would have posted on the thread "if mark123 doesn't want it i will " and not private message behind the thread.

But i guess everyones different and thats just me ,no probs and no hard feeling . :) and congrats to the buyer.