SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Strat neck (preferably Fender) and vintage voiced Strat pickup set

I'm on the lookout for a 4 bolt Strat neck (preferably Fender) and vintage voiced Strat pickup set to go in a partscaster I was kindly given for my 30th. Are there any available out there on The Fretboard
Based near Leeds but happy to pay for postage.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    What fingerboard radius are you aiming to purchase? This will determine which pickup rod magnet “stagger” pattern is appropriate.
    Be seeing you.
  • What fingerboard radius are you aiming to purchase? This will determine which pickup rod magnet “stagger” pattern is appropriate.
    I'm glad you asked as that's definitely not something I'd considered! I'm a bit new to putting partscasters together so any help or advice is massively appreciated!
    I'd probably be aiming for a 7.25” radius as I liked the feel of my old '76 strat and less 'flat' feeling necks generally
  • Bump