SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Playstation 4 500GB with FIFA 20 - brand new in unopened box £170

BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
edited August 2020 in Misc £
Hi guys.

I have couple of these for sale, overstocked on family gifts and they're not needed anymore

They are brand new, in sealed unopened box. Price is £170

I can meet anywhere within reasonable distance in Bournemouth / Ringwood area or ship at buyer's cost.

Please contact me for any details.

Product description:

The ultimate home entertainment center starts with PlayStation. Whether you're into gaming, HD movies, television, music, or all of the above, PlayStation offers something great for everyone.

The PS4 includes HDR technology which displays a range of colours closer to the full spectrum that the human eye can see, delivering unbelievable vibrancy and next-Gen details. Enjoy premium gaming titles specifically built and designed for the PS4, watch as details in these top end games showcase beautiful landscapes, rich colour diversity and incredible model detail that is sure to make you're gaming experience nothing like you have ever had before. Build your player, pick your gear and express your style on the streets in football playgrounds all over the world.

Kind regards,
K.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments