SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Parting my partscaster - all gone

What's Hot
elusivelightelusivelight Frets: 48
edited August 2020 in Parts £
Parting out my bitsa Tele as I don't play it at all and feel someone else should be getting the rewards of the bits and bobs.

Neck - £150 + postage SOLD
Fender Mexican Standard maple neck from between 2006-10, 21 frets, I think it's a C shape with medium jumbo frets. Would rather sell with the tuners which are the standard Fender branded ones that came with it. 

Body is a MJT heavy relic from about 2010 in a tobacco burst finish (I think that's the colour). The photos have come out a little lighter than it is in reality, slightly darker but I think it's gorgeous. Edit, found my MJT order, it is a nitro finished body. Hardware is also fully reliced right down to the bridge plate, screw's, pickguard etc. I have also shielded the body with cooper foil. 
This would include:
- scratchplate
- bridge
- pots and switch + plate

£300 + £10 postage SOLD

Pickups - SOLD
Neck and bridge Bareknuckle Brown Sugar set. Absolutely love the sound of these and might be tempted to keep them for any future project I do, but I've some upcoming GAS hopefully so they're for sale. 

I'd like £115 + postage on these. Also happy to sell separately. 

Link to more photos 
https://imgur.com/gallery/L3Aygrz

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments