SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN 2017 Fender American Professional Telecaster £970

What's Hot
floeighty2floeighty2 Frets: 158
edited August 2020 in Guitars £
Hello everyone, 

Here I have my Olympic White Fender Pro Tele in as new condition. Got it, strummed it, popped back in its hardcase never to be used again!  Terrible on my part and guilt is riding high so need to sell!  The plastic is still on the guard. Not a mark on it and comes complete with all case candy, little fender bag and keys for the case.

Weight wise it’s around 7.6-7.8 lbs, bathroom scales accuracy allowing for a bit of movement  there. 

Comes with the hardcase which is also in as new condition. If you do not wish to have the hardcase we can sort out a different price as I’m happy having a spare.

Any questions I will answer ASAP! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9528
    Deserves a photo :)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • floeighty2floeighty2 Frets: 158
    edited August 2020
    @Wazmeister thank you for doing that, I appreciate it.  

Bump! I may entertain trades for teles of a lower value example being Fender Japan double bound tele (black), baja teles (not white or blue) double bound Tokai teles, Squier black 62 custom tele

Should mention that any guitars traded I would always prefer a bat they’re in very good condition, no dinks and bumps etc. Thanks! 
  • floeighty2floeighty2 Frets: 158
    Little bump and price drop!