SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2019 Gibson Les Paul Classic and 1973 Gibson SG Special For Sale

What's Hot
thekarlkthekarlk Frets: 13
edited September 2020 in Guitars £
Hi All,

First post on here!

Financial situations have changed and looking to sell some of my guitars sadly. Currently got these 2 up on eBay:

Gibson Les Paul Classic 2019 - SOLD

This is an absolutely killer guitar, lovely 60's neck, great action and plays like you'd expect from a Les Paul.

Being the Classic model, it has coil splits. out of phase and bridge straight out on the push pull pots. Sounds fantastic and looks just the part with that faded honeyburst finish.

You'll see I tried to capture a few little shallow dings on the back however, they don't really show. One of the tone pots also has a little chip in it. I've tried to capture in one of the pictures but also really not noticable. Other than that the guitar is basically in fresh condition still with all the case candy.

Gibson SG Special 1973 - SOLD

Gibson SG Special from 1973. It is in fantastic overall condition, with no wear through the original finish down to the wood. It has aged over time and the front top has faded in some spots to show a more natural mahogany colour. The back however has mainly remained the original cherry red colour. The action is nice and low and plays like a dream. It has recently been set up with 9-46 gauge strings. The frets are the original 70's ones. They are low but in no way in need of a refret yet! All inlays are present and have a fantastic dark greenish hue to them.

All parts are original. The mini humbuckers sound absolutely great! They clean up nicely too when the volume is rolled down. All tuning keys are in great condition, nice and tight and no slipping so it stays in tune perfectly.

Also included is the original rectangular gibson hardcase this guitar came with. It is in fantastic condition with all hinges and catches working well still. The handle is fully functioning with no breaks.

Prices if sold on here are above.

Both guitars are lovely. The Les Paul I purchased new about 6 months ago, it's not made it into my select few as it has the 60's neck and im favouring my 58.

The SG is also fantastic, as its my only narrow nut width guitar it also hasn't made the select few to keep. It sounds and plays fantastic. Has had a headstock repair somewhat over 10 years ago however its strong and hardly noticable when running you fingers over as the finish is nicely blended over the repair.

Not too sure on uploading images so hopefully linking the ebay pages to show images is ok!

These are collection only in the Leicester area and full social distancing measures will be followed. As such, no cash a bank transfer or Paypal friends is acceptable. 

Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4664
    The forum police will be along shortly advising what you have done wrong but if I had space I would be all over that sg , birth year guitar for me 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thekarlkthekarlk Frets: 13
    The forum police will be along shortly advising what you have done wrong but if I had space I would be all over that sg , birth year guitar for me 

Thanks Mikey, I've updated the post to include the details I hope this is OK!

It's nice to hear you'd like the SG, its a brilliant guitar!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom