SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Marshall JCM900 1x12 and Ampeg 2x12 combos

What's Hot
MarkeebeeMarkeebee Frets: 62
edited August 2020 in Amps £
MARSHALL 4210 JCM900 100W DUAL REVERB

Immaculate example, looks and works like new.

I got it in a trade a couple of years ago and I've tootled on it in the lounge a couple of times, but nothing more than that. It's never left the house since I've had it, and looks like it's had an easy life before me.  Tbh, I prefer stuff that's a bit more vintage, or cranky. 

I *think* it's a 1990 model - the serial number starts with a Y which would indicate that. Original Gt-100H speaker for maximum oomph.  Loud enough to bend your kneecaps backwards. 

No footswitch, sorry.

The going price on Reverb and eBay seems to be £750.....I just want to get it out of the way so come and rob me at £500.BLIMEY, NOW REDUCED TO £400 I'M A FOOL TO MYSELF. 

Collection only from Brighton, please.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This is a reasonable price, isn't it? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MarkeebeeMarkeebee Frets: 62
    edited August 2020
    AMPEG REVERBEROCKET REISSUE 1990s 2X12 50W

Brutal clean sound, just huge.  Drive channel is nice too, but the clean with reverb is astounding.

Good condition, no dings or dangs to report.  Complete with Ampeg footswitch. 

Only selling because my recent experience with a trapped sciatic nerve tells me that 2x12 valve combos are unfortunately no longer my thing.

Collection from Brighton. £400 thank you please.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MarkeebeeMarkeebee Frets: 62
    edited August 2020

• rossirossi Frets: 1703
    I would love this as I had a 12 in the 60's .Sadly my back is too far gone too .cleans on reverb are the best ever .When I had mine drive hadnt been invented so no idea .
  • PRICE DROP FLAS!!!!

Jcm900 now £400.  Yes, you read that right, only £400. And I'll include a hat of some kind. Jaunty, refined, antiviral (maybe). 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom