Two Teenagers React To In The Air Tonight

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    Emp_Fab said:
    Bored me shitless to be honest.  Neither of them looked like they had the perception to grasp anything deeper than a puddle.  
    Sorry , I'm not sure if this is you fishing for a reaction but what a shitty comment either way.

How can you tell what sort of perception they have by watching them nod along to a piece of music ?

See post by@moloch for the answer to this question 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StratavariousStratavarious Frets: 3595
    edited August 2020
    Look at meeeeeeeeeee. 

Gimme those clicks...

Staged... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Moloch said:
    Gosh, I wonder what stands out about these kids that makes certain Fretboarders believe they can't think deeply or grasp something as youth-oriented as the social media influencer scene.

Hmmm....

HMMMMMMM...
    What do you mean?

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6887
    If we have to get our entertainment by watching other people’s reaction to normal stuff like this how much worse can it get?

Reminds me a bit of goglebox - shit TV, watching other people’s reaction to shit TV. Barrel scraping, mind numbing tedium etc.

Not for for me - and yes I’m a miserable fucker before anyone points it out.
    Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4124
    edited August 2020
    Emp_Fab said:
    You think these kids have thought that deeply ?
    Of course they have. This isn’t a random occurrence that they happened to capture on video is it? It’s all completely thought through and they’ve gone a bit viral which was the intent from the outset.
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3489
    Iamnobody said:
    If we have to get our entertainment by watching other people’s reaction to normal stuff like this how much worse can it get?

Reminds me a bit of goglebox - shit TV, watching other people’s reaction to shit TV. Barrel scraping, mind numbing tedium etc.

Not for for me - and yes I’m a miserable fucker before anyone points it out.

Agree, on all accounts especially for being a miserable fucker.

Everytime a reaction video comes up in a YT feed or something I feel I should be making a reaction video to them watching a reaction video.
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4896
    I saw Phil Collins in the 90s; everybody sat down and politely clapped until that point...
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4896
    I really like WeabooReacts - he's funny, but has a bit of a potty mouth.

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10356
    I would be surprised if that's the first time they have heard that song, it was the music used in that massive gorilla ad campaign for Cadbury's  ... it was everywhere for years and there has been loads of parodies of it on talk shows and YT

Having said that production wise it doesn't sound dated because that kind of production is pretty current ... having come round again like flairs did :) 
    Should have used Mama instead 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    Lewy said:
    Freddie Mercury … “look how his posture is supporting his instrument”
    Innuendo! ;)
    Be seeing you.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24208
    Lewy said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    Of course they have. This isn’t a random occurrence that they happened to capture on video is it? It’s all completely thought through and they’ve gone a bit viral which was the intent from the outset.
    I can see what they are doing.  I seriously doubt they've thought any further than "let's get famous/popular/known/whatever by copying lots of other people making reaction videos on YouTube".

I was replying to your suggestion they had embarked on this journey specifically with the idea of exploiting the older generations' need for validation.

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1910
    edited August 2020
    Can not help noticing that those kids click their thumbs out of time with the beat.  o
    Yep. Me too. My foot automatically measures a beat when I listen to music and noticed that straight away. What time signature do they use in rap. Seems a bit random. Am I allowed to say that without ending up in jail. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

• LewyLewy Frets: 4124
    Emp_Fab said:
    Lewy said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    I can see what they are doing.  I seriously doubt they've thought any further than "let's get famous/popular/known/whatever by copying lots of other people making reaction videos on YouTube".

I was replying to your suggestion they had embarked on this journey specifically with the idea of exploiting the older generations' need for validation.

Ah I see. Well the reaction video is now a well enough established trope for them to apply that extra level of thought. Of course they may have just seen it as being in a similar vein to other reaction videos...