SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS: Squier Starcaster

What's Hot
joetelejoetele Frets: 950
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
Squier Affinity Starcaster

This absolutely stunning Starcaster comes in Candy Apple Red with black binding. Features maple neck, humbuckers and currently has Gibson style knobs on but these can be changed back to the original witch hats. Absolutely lovely guitar with a great neck and semi hollow rich sounds. These are a bargain at the new price, and even more a bargain from me. Hardly played as other things have taken up my time.

Pic shows some speed knobs I'd fitted but I've put the original witch hats on. 

£200 Ono. 

Vintage V72 FTB Custom Spec Thinline Tele:

This is a beautiful flameburst semihollow Tele, with mini humbucker at neck and classic Tele single coil at bridge. The Wilkinson ashtray bridge with brass saddles (and the rest of the parts) is fantastic and gives that lovely Tele SPRRAAANGG which is accentuated by the semihollow sound. The neck bucker is articulate and breathy, and the middle sound is chimey loveliness. Virtually perfect condition apart from the tiniest nick on the side. Lovely satin neck and great tuning stability. 

Will be sent in a proper guitar box as the local shop can get these for me fairly easily.

Buyer to collect from SE Wales (lockdowns allowing) or arrange courier at own expense. 

£200 NOW £190  SOLD

http://imgur.com/gallery/4CUQ61J

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ibanez RC330T: SOLD ELSEWHERE

Well, I've had this guitar for 8 months from new, but it's just not getting played so it's time to move it on. 

Pics here: http://imgur.com/gallery/OUiV8B1

This is Ibanez's stylised take on a Strat, with stunning build quality, finish and quality parts. It sounds amazing and feels great to play. It's has the trem blocked but obviously this can be amended by adjusting the springs. There's no trem arm with it but I may still have the paperwork. But if Brian May about it? 

Will be sent in a proper guitar box as the local shop can get these for me fairly easily.

Buyer to pay courier costs or collection from Risca, South East Wales (lockdowns allowing). 

Most of the ones I can see on eBay/Reverb seem to be around £270 - £290 so let's say £260 £250 £230  £220 NOW £200 SOLD ELSEWHERE

MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments