SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson ES-339 (2013) Memphis/Custom Shop - £1,400.

imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3741
edited August 2020 in Guitars £
Lovely guitar this but it was bought along with another guitar, knowing that only one would remain.  It's in excellent condition, very little in the way of blemishes, with a few very minor marks on the neck which are only noticeable under scrutiny and a tiny mark near one of the tone controls (pics below).  I will try and take a video to show the general condition which is great. Weighs a smidge over 7lb. 

This has Classic 57 pickups and the 30/60 neck profile.  It's far from super slim, although it's no baseball bat, and would suit I think most players.  It is currently strung with Thomastik flat-wound 12s.  A truss rod tweak will take it right back to 10s, as required.

I understand these guitars were made in the Memphis Custom Shop.  Serial number is ME303235 and shows up on this site as Custom Shop: https://www.guitarinsite.nl/serienummers-gibson_eng.php ;

Comes in the brown leather Gibson case with the little authenticity folder.

More info on request.

£1,400 collected from Aspatria, Cumbria. Will consider any trades and can post on request. 

IMG-3673 IMG-3674 IMG-3675 IMG-3676 IMG-3677 IMG-3678 IMG-3679 IMG-3680
IMG-3804 IMG-3805 IMG-3806 IMG-3808 IMG-3810 IMG-3811
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments