SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED Fender Custom Shop 52 NOS Telecaster in Seafoam Green £2200 posted.

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
edited August 2020 in Guitars £
A really special guitar for sale.

This a one of the nicest guitars I’ve had pass through my hands. Just go over and read my gushing NGD thread in the guitar section.

Unfortunately I've came to the realisation that this guitar will spend most of its life in the case unplayed. I'm terrified of dinging it (Which I've already done!!) I have another telecaster which is made up from parts that I'm more inclined to reach for that as I really don't care if it gets bashed up. So that guitar will cover all my Tele needs.

So I’ve decided to sell this to fund something different that I can beat up a bit, more than likely a relic strat of some kind.

The Main pictures were sent to me post sale by peach guitars. These are of my actual guitar.

So it’s a Custom Shop 52 telecaster. This has the NOS finish, (New Old Stock) chunky U shaped neck, Broadcaster bridge and neck pickups, lovely Sea Foam Green finish.

The guitar comes complete with all the accessories, including certificate of authenticity and original hardcase.

Couple of things to note. There is a small dink on the upper back edge (pictured), also there is a lacquer crack at the neck pocket that was there when I bought the guitar (also pictured), this is common on these due to the thin finish. Other than that the guitar is perfect.

It plays lovely and is setup for 10-52 Gauge.

I wasn't sure on value for this so I'm going to go in tentatively at £2450. If I'm way off base with the valuation then let me know.

Any other questions then just pm me.

Price drop to £2200.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments