SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT 2016 Gibson ES-345 '64 Historic in Frost Blue - WITHDRAWN

What's Hot
deadgratefuldeadgrateful Frets: 177
edited October 2020 in Guitars £

Up for trade is my beloved 2016 '64 345 Historic with Varitone, in the extremely rare frost blue colour. These 2016 are as high spec as it gets, with full hide glue, MHS pickups, vintage correct truss rod etc etc. You can find out more info on these on the Legacy section of Gibson's website.

The neck is a medium profile and compares well to a 2019 Les Paul Custom (custom shop) that I have. It's not a baseball bat, but certainly isn't as skinny as a 61 335/345. Sound wise, it's one of my faves from my collection. The MHS pickups are fairly low output, but combined with the hollowbody sound give a beautiful warm vintage tone. Unlike most Gibsons, this one has great fretwork and doesn't seem to have had the binding scraped by Stevie Wonder for a change.

It's in almost perfect condition with no fret-wear, dings, scratches or marks and has the VOS treatment from the factory. The case is a special one for this run (unmarked and unused) and is much nicer than the brown ones most of my Gibsons have. Comes with it's certificate and all the bits and pieces. The only mark is a 1cm slight darkening of the lacquer under the headstock (one side) from where it sat on a guitar hanger that obviously wasn't nitro compatible. You wouldn't notice this if I didn't mention it however.

WITHDRAWN

Trade wise, I'm after a nice flame top historic Les Paul. Let me know what you've got! I'm in the South East (Brighton) and have a studio just outside Haywards Heath. Pics below:

0reaction image LOL 21reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments