SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT USA G&L ASAT Bluesboy semi-hollow 3-tone sunburst SOLD

What's Hot
LoobsLoobs Frets: 3831
edited August 2020 in Guitars £
Hi - this lovely guitar is surplus to requirements right now and doesn't get played enough. I have two other t-styles, so this one is on the block. 

It's completely stock and in good condition. I'm not sure how old it is, but I'd say no older than 5 years. It has a SD Seth Lover neck pickup, natural wood binding and Sperzel tuners and it comes in the original hardshell case.

Unfortunately, a couple of years ago, it got dropped onto the floor at a gig and some of the finish chipped off at the bottom above the strap button. This also caused a thin crack up to the f hole. I had the chip professionally filled and retouched and from a distance, it's not even noticeable; of course, up close you can see it. The crack in the top doesn't go right through the wood. It's only as deep as the lacquer. 

There's plenty of life left on the frets and it sounds and plays great. I'm aware that damage doesn't help a guitar's resale value, so it's priced accordingly. I'm also interested in trades. 

For a cash sale, I'd like £700 or a very near offer. New price is probably around £2000 with that spec so I think this price is reasonable. It's made in Fullerton, CA. 

I would also do a trade for Gibson LP special/junior, a MIJ Jaguar, small tube amps, analogue mono synths, decent (p bass, mustang) basses or other interesting stuff. 

Find pics here https://imgur.com/a/gwLPpCj
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments