SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Cordoba Fusion 14 Maple Electro Acoustic Nylon Crossover As New (Large Reduction For Quick Sale

SammySammy Frets: 129
edited June 2021 in Acoustics £
PLEASE NOTE, I am advertsing this for a very good friend of mine as he is in his 90's and has no access to a computer, let alone know how to use one and lives in Rainham, Essex area.

Below are the details he has asked me to put about the guitar, plus some photos, which a friend of his took, which I loaded up on my imgur site so I could post them on here.

I am selling this guitar due to the onset of arthritis and I can no longer get the best out of this instrument. Its a beautiful example completely unmarked and as new. The price I am asking represents a saving of approx £200 on a new guitar as this comes with the bag ( extra cost)  which was £744.

The guitar has never been gigged or left the house very minimal use. All in all a beautiful instrument. Comes with a Cordoba quality Gigbag. I would prefer collection but am willing to use a courier at buyers expense.

The Spec:-

CORDOBA FUSION 14 MAPLE

The Maple belongs to Cordobas Fusion series, a line of high quality crossover or hybrid style nylon string guitars designed to play and feel like steel string acoustics. Most notably, the necks are carved thinner than traditional Spanish-style classical guitars and have a nut width of 48mm (1 7/8") giving the Fusion series the feel and playability that most steel string and electric guitar players are used to. Tonally the Fusion series models have all the warmth, body, and resonance that traditional classical nylon string guitars are known for, and are built using traditional Spanish guitar methods like domed soundboards and fan bracing patterns in the design.

Additional features include Fishman Presys blend pickup, 2 way adjustable truss rods, and Savarez Corum Alliance strings that offer the higher tension feel that most crossover players are looking for. The Fusion 14 Maple is built with a solid European spruce top, flamed maple back and sides and ebony fingerboard, hand inlaid rosette using maple and rosewood rings, and includes a deluxe Cordoba gig bag.

I have actually seen and played this a short while ago when I went to see him and can concur it is a lovely guitar and in as new condition. The price he is asking IMO, is very reasonable and an excellent buy for someone looking for this type of crossover guitar.

Please also note, due to COVID his age etc, if anyone requires any further information please contact me and I will contact him for the details and if you are genuinely interested in buying the guitar, I will then pass your details to him and he will contact you directly.

£550

Many Thanks

PS He put the dots on the fingerboard himself, which he has always done on his previous Nylon guitars, but are very easily removed.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SammySammy Frets: 129
    I have just now taken it upon myself to put open to reasonable offers, as I have not told my friend. As you will see from the post he is in his 90's and whilst you can appreciate he would like to get as much as he can back on the guitar as he can't really use it due to his arthritis plus it is like new condition.
    I know, apart from the money which he could do with for buying another item he would like, he would definately like it to go to a good home. So if you are genuinely interested and would like to make a reasonable offer, no silly ones please, I will put it to him. Thank you
    PS You can check my own sales out on here, which everyone has been more than 100% satisfied with, so can personally vouch for his guitar.

Yes they are just stick on dots so easily removed if required.  B)
    Just checking if anyone is interested, it is a lovely guitar and its just sitting in its case in his front room waiting to be played! :'(
  • Hi. Just wondering if this guitar is still for sale?
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2739
    Blimey I hope I’m still able to play classical at 90 
    scotmus said:
    Hi. Just wondering if this guitar is still for sale?

Yes it is, someone else was also interested but due to lockdown etc no one has been able to see it! If you are genuinely interested PM me and I will keep a note to contact you once the Lockdown has eased. Thanks
    The guitar was on hold for someone once lockdown had eased, unfortuantely due to unforseen sad circumstances, the buyer has had to withdraw. Therefore rather than reposting, I am just going to bump up to the top.

Open to reasonable Offers
    Lovely guitar has hardly been used as sadly he is uanable to play anymore.  :'(
    This is a great guitar have played it myself, come on treat yourself and make the Old Timer happy :3
    Some interest, but no one has viewed it yet and its worth seeing and trying! ;)
    I have spoken to my friend and suggested that as he is not using it, as he can't play it anymore, to just let it go for a really good price, so someone else can have the enjoyment of playing it, which I know he would want.
    Therefore we have talked about it and he has agreed a price of £400 so someone will get an absolute bargain, as it's
    just like new and he even has the box it came in.
    Come on this is a great buy, it's like brand new and its almost half price!
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2694
    Tried this guitar over the weekend when collecting something else and it was an absolute joy to play. Beautiful tone, easy to play and very well built. 
    edited June 2021
    Tried this guitar over the weekend when collecting something else and it was an absolute joy to play. Beautiful tone, easy to play and very well built. 

Thanks danishbacon, as you can see he tried out the guitar when he bought an amp off the Old Timers friend, who I also put an ad on here for.  So I'm sure anyone who goes to view it, will buy it and come away a very happy person, as danishbacon did with the amp he bought.
    So will you be that first person? 
  • Is this still available? 
    Is this still available? 

Yes it is, as the person who was interested at the original price had to drop out of viewing once Covid restrictions were lifted due to personal reasons. So apart from DB who came to look at his friends amp, as per his comments above, no one has actually gone to see and try the guitar out! 

PM me if your interested. Thanks
  • TanninTannin Frets: 5268
    What a shame I'm so far away as I'd love it. It strikes me as a perfect guitar for a steel-string player like me who wants to expand into something a little different.