SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS SE Baritone 28” Mike Mushok Signature guitar with upgrade

What's Hot
fpsfps Frets: 2
Baritone scale Mike Mushok Signature PRS SE. This is a high quality professional instrument, in absolutely superb condition. The 28” scale marks it out as unusual in the Baritone world, longer than normal, keeping the sound even tighter and more controlled, although the clean and distorted tones are huge.
This guitar, which is in the silver burst finish, is discontinued and much sought after. I have upgraded the bridge pickup to a Bare Knuckle Alnico Black Dog, in purple. I did this before really playing the guitar, as a preference. The original bridge pickup is included, and I’m sure that’s good as well (!), as is the fitted gig bag. I like the guitar’s edge of breakup tones especially but there are all sorts of creative possibilities within it, in softer and heavier music. 
I am simply moving in a different direction and looking to buy another acoustic. Given this guitar’s rarity, the upgrade and inclusion of the original bridge pickup, and the padded fitted gig bag, £650 is a fair price. I am unsure how to post pictures here but have them and can send them easily via email etc. Thank you for looking.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4130
    edited August 2020
    Imgur.com is your best bet - uplod the pictures there, then copy the image link and post it back here.
  • fpsfps Frets: 2
    Annoyingly I can’t do this on my phone. I can send pics easily and this is still up for sale, now at £575.
  • PM'd
  • fpsfps Frets: 2
    Ok £500 takes this London pickup or could meet halfway a sensible distance. Great guitar can send pics through WhatsApp etc and it is on Gumtree too. It is great. The fretboard isn’t totally black, but I think that makes it cooler. I need money, bank transfer is my preference, I am reliable as they come. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom