SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - PRS EG3 1990 USA PAUL REED SMITH RARE 1ST YEAR PRODUCTION SSS

What's Hot
LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 341
edited September 2020 in Guitars £
Bought recently off here from the marvellous @DrCornelius I believe I also suffer from the same affliction as him, which is I don't like strats but I keep trying to convince myself there's one out there I will love. Well I do love PRS guitars and this is a beaut - but it's also too stratty. I think I'm just a humbucking dude. 

Here's the details . . . 
Beautiful rare and collectable 1990 PRS EG3 
This was PRS's attempt to make a strat style guitar and features a stunning candy apple red finish over an alder body, super comfy maple neck in wide thin profile with lovely abalone moons on a smooth rosewood fingerboard.

The guitar is all stock. Seymour Duncan SSL-2 pick-ups which sound great. Original trem bar and PRS hard case are included.

At just under 7.25 lbs it's extremely light and resonant and although it has a few minor marks and signs of play you would be hard pushed to find another in as nice condition as this one. 

Interestingly it is also apparently the very same guitar as reviewed in the '90's guitar magazine 'International Musician' a copy of which is also included in the sale, along with the original purchase invoice from Chandler's music in 1990

£780 or possible trade for a nice SG ?
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7069
    Hang on Reuben , I’m selling a 96 Sg, for 825 you are selling a PRS that I regret selling for close to that..... I think there’s a deal to be done here !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Very interested if this is for sale :-) Missed it last time around!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7069
    Very interested if this is for sale :-) Missed it last time around!!
    No hard feelings if a cash sale is preferred Pat, that’s one thing I don’t have much of atm :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom