SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender American deluxe strat 2005 sale pending

What's Hot
gazrichardsgazrichards Frets: 691
edited October 2020 in Guitars £
https://imgur.com/gallery/xynGZJp

Fender 2005 American deluxe strat
ash body, butterscotch finish, noiseless pickups, s1 switching, locking tuners, original case, trem included (and back plate even though it’s not on in the pics. 
There is a lacquer crack on the body near the neck pocket (I’ve seen loads of these strat with this problem) pics show the neck off and the inside of the pocket to show its not a crack on the wood. There is also some lacquer cracks on the neck. The neck butt also proves this is just lacquer. 

Will consider trades and part exs on most stuff. 
I’ve seen these advertised for as much as £1400 but this is priced for a cash sale at £850. 
I’m in Bedfordshire and can post if required. 

Also decided to add my 
duesenberg starplayer tv

its a 2010 model in very good condition. Just a little headstock ding and a few teeny other insignificant marks. 
I love this guitar and duesenbergs are brilliant quality and supercool in my opinion. I’m just not using it and have too many and they are getting in the way and I have another duesey I’ll be keeping. 
Pics to follow soon
£1400 seems fair?
Again I’ll consider trades. I have nothing in mind but would add the 2 together for something special or take a lesser guitar as part ex. for one
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments