SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Maybach telemann t61 Withdrawn

StewartC1976StewartC1976 Frets: 8
edited August 2020 in Guitars £
Hi. I am looking to sell or possibly trade my Maybach teleman. Its in excellent condition and I've owned it since April this year. Factory aged in a subtle way which I feel adds to the appeal of the guitar. I have fitted a pair of VIPots 250k pots and a nos PIO Russian cap from Montys guitars. 

This wonderful Maybach Teleman T61 in 3-Tone Suburst is a fantastically made iteration of one of the most iconic and versatile solid body workhorses in history. 
Akin to the very earliest iteration of the 'T' style guitar, this instrument finds its tonal foundations in a Sugar Pine body, making it both comfortable in weight and suitably resonant. 
The neck has a lovely 60s profile that is incredibly comfortable in the hand, and with the 7.25" radius certainly feels the part for the vintage feeling Maybach aim to capture. 
The guitar features a set of Amber Twangtone pickups, voiced to accentuate the qualities of the woods used and achieve the legendary twang we've all come to know and love, whilst remaining deeply versatile to boot. 
The instrument is finished in Nitrocellulose Lacquer and tastefully aged to top off the vintage aesthetic, with cracking and subtle wear giving the guitar a warm 'played in' feeling right out of the case. 
The guitar comes with a Maybach Luxury Hardcase.
  • Body - Sugar Pine
  • Neck - Maple
  • Fretboard - Indian Rosewood
  • Frets - 21 Frets
  • Radius - 7.25''
  • Scale - 648 mm
  • Pickups - 2 Amber Twangtone single coils
  • Electronics - 1 Volume and 1 tone control, 3-Way switch
  • Hardware - Aged nickel
  • Tuners - Vintage style Gotoh SDS-510 machine heads
  • Pickguard - 1-Ply black pickguard
  • Finish - Nitrocellulose 3-Tone Sunburst aged
  • Case - Maybach Luxury Hardcase
I am looking around £1275 but am open to offers and any interesting trades.
https://imgur.com/a/e3ISKdD

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom