SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gretsch G5127 for sale

aguirreaguirre Frets: 30
edited October 2020 in Guitars £
Bit of a long story. When I bought this from @AlexO, my brother-in-law collected it from him in Manchester; I later strummed it once unplugged. Then lockdown occurred. So it's still at my sisters in Manchester; my needs have moved on and she wants it gone. I'm just looking to get back the £400 it cost me. Alex has said I can use his pics, which I'll try to import into this thread.
  It'll need to be collected from my sisters in Wythenshawe. It has a hard case. Any questions, I'll try to answer and maybe Alex could help out
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
    I’m pretty sure this will sell itself. I was actually going to buy it back from Carl last week but I ended up getting something similar in a trade.

Great Guitar’s this range of Electromatics and IMO the blue is the best and rarest colour.
    comes with the stock de-Armond USA bridge pickup and somewhere along the line the owner previous to me did the Cochran mod with the p90 in the neck. Not sure what then p90 is.

• These are fabulous guitars.   I wish I still had my red one...sadly no spare cash. 

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum
  • Thanks @AlexO . If it doesn't sell, I'll probably just fetch it. It'll go nicely with my DSV Duojet