SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Genelec 8010A active monitors

brucegillbrucegill Frets: 710
edited September 2020 in Studio & Rec £
I have a pair of mint 8010A for sale. Boxed and basically as new. Sound utterly fantastic and were a great upgrade from a set of iLouds I have. I bought them from Goldtop on here. 

I bought them as I was tight on space, but typically that's just changed and a set of slightly bigger 8020D's have come up for sale. (If they sell, I'll withdraw these)

£375 shipped to UK mainland address assuming bank transfer or PP Gift. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1813
    edited September 2020
    Oh blimey. I am so into getting a decent pair of monitors for the recording project I'm thinking of and these do sound quite good in the reviews I've read. Just over my budget though which seems to be moving all the time due to finding out that I need something else to be able to record etc 

Are the stands included in the sale @brucegill ?

Gonna have to sleep on it and hope they're still here by the weekend
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Oh blimey. I am so into getting a decent pair of monitors for the recording project I'm thinking of and these do sound quite good in the reviews I've read. Just over my budget though which seems to be moving all the time due to finding out that I need something else to be able to record etc 

Gonna have to sleep on it and hope they're still here by the weekend :(
    Always go for the best you can afford, even if you cant really afford it ;) that's my philosophy!  Compared to something like iLouds these really are a step up in quality
  • SRichSRich Frets: 762
    You sleep well then.............. ;)

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 710
    edited September 2020

Are the stands included in the sale @brucegill ?

They’re bloody lovely but seeing as my space just got a little bigger, it’s my birthday and just got some cash - I wanted to go for @John_A  bigger ones. Though I wouldn’t be upset if I don’t get to get those, as I’ve been very happy with the 8010

No stands included as I’ll be using those for next set (assuming they fit). 

• Sold pending
  • lentolento Frets: 116
    Where were the stands from ?