If this doesn't sell a few Jazzmasters I don't know what will ;)

sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Goddam she's an extremely talented and fine looking woman
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72321
    I always find her music incredibly boring.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    The video and the interplay has a raw charm that just works, no fluff or polish, just two very talented musicians having a blast 
  • Great.

I wish our drummer looked like that...
  • AK99AK99 Frets: 1577
    Yeah - a seriously talented duo.
    The sound of that jazz master reminds me of when I've had too much to drink, and the room is starting to move a bit..and not in a good way :)
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    What a racket. Only good part in the whole video was when they put the guitar down and picked up the Piano. I couldn't have suffered being in that house whilst that was going on, I think I'd have gone to the shops for milk.

• Who cares what they look like... :/
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    edited September 2020
    ICBM said:
    I always find her music incredibly boring.
    We had another Norah Discussion a few weeks ago ( I thinks she's putting out a lot of stuff out in lockdown) and I think the conclusion of that was that she's often best enjoyed as part of a collaboration. Most of which I'm not really familiar with although I'm always happy to recommend the first album by The Little Willie's - not liked by a lot of Country fans for the reasons that I do like it. The guitarist is Jim Campilongo who is pretty much my guitar hero and again is a talented soul he probably gives himself too much leeway at times so may be more easily enjoyed in a more limited role. 

Edit:  some Willies 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.