SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold/Traded - Audio Technica ATW-1501 Digital guitar wireless - PRICE DROP BARGAIN

welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1812
edited November 2020 in Misc £
JUST TO CONFIRM - THIS HAS 3 TRANSMITTERS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!!!

Really good system that has served me perfectly - never lost signal (player some big stages too), no tone loss, fully digital and will re-negotiate if clashing signals are found. Battery life really good (get 2 gigs out of a pair of rechargeable AA’s)

Pedal sized receiver fits great on a pedalboard, has dual outputs on it, battery level indicator and an LCD display that shows which of the transmitters is connected.

Comes with 2 extra transmitters which gives you 3 in all - takes seconds to connect (turn one off, turn other on) and allowed me to have my 3 guitars ready on stage with transmitters attached to the straps rather than a bulging back trouser pocket!!

In really good condition, boxed with power supply (never used as its powered off my cioks)

£215 posted 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments