SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold TC electronic Brainwaves pitch pedal price drop

DCS222DCS222 Frets: 45
edited October 2020 in FX £

Pitch shifting guitar pedal... but so much more!  Now only £75

I bought this pedal for its ability to pitch shift... but it does so much more, too much for me... I only explored about 10% of its capabilities because I’m not that good of a guitar player.

If you want to explore a stereo/mono programmable, 4 mode, dual voiced (triple if you count the dry/wet blend), pitch based play thing, look no further... Brainwaves is what you need. You can even store your pedal sound programs on your phone and “beam” them in when you need them. I’m just gonna continue having my spare guitar downtuned.

The MASH footswitch is pretty clever though, packs expression pedal performance into a pedalboard-friendly size and its programmable too.

This has been used about 10 to 15 times over the last couple of months, but it’s not staying on my board. There’s no Velcro on it... it’ll come in it’s box with it’s usb cable. No power pack, because they don’t come with one. This is barely used and fully operational.

Ask any questions before buying... or check out the many videos that demo this pedal... be happy you know what you’re purchasing before you pay please. This isn’t on a trial basis, there are no returns. 

The photos are same as stock, I’m happy to provide actual ones but they’ll look pretty much the same, with no obvious damage.

Cash is only an option if you come to pick up, otherwise I will accept direct bank transfer or Paypal... (add 3% onto cost and postage)

Condition is Used... but barely

Can be Dispatched through Hermes or similar for about £8.00... cleared payment first though.

Did I mention... Now only £75, no cheeky offers

https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DI1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments