SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender American Original 50s Telecaster.

What's Hot
idiotwindowidiotwindow Frets: 1399
edited September 2020 in Guitars £
Popular USA made Telecaster. Bought new in February last year. I've used it only at home. In superb condition – there are no dings or scratches that I can see. The pickguard is pretty much the only part that shows signs of having been used. I've changed the saddles to Fender compensated brass saddles (original saddles are in the case) but otherwise this guitar is completely stock. Comes with original G&G hard case and everything that was in it (ashtray cover, Fender pouch thing and paperwork). Full specification is available on the Fender website <https://shop.fender.com/en-GB/electric-guitars/telecaster/american-original-50s-telecaster/0110132850.html?rl=en_US>. As is well known, this is a very Telecastery Telecaster.

Collection or meet-up only. Cash or bank transfer. Not looking for trades. Happy to travel a reasonable distance. I'm close to M25/M11 (Harlow/Epping). £1000.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments