SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Canon 5D mkii DSLR - Industry standard / pro Film and Photography camera - £380 - (NOW SOLD)

jamesguitarjamesguitar Frets: 145
edited September 2020 in Misc £

(SOLD)

I purchased this a couple of years ago via this very forum ( from @rossyamaha ) as a backup to my other 5D. Ross had only taken around 13,000 photos with it and I’ve only needed to use it twice, so the shutter count is very low. It comes with original box, battery, charger, memory card and cables.

The 5D was a revolutionary film and stills camera when it was launched, even being used for Hollywood productions. It’s come down a lot in price since release (was originally £2,500), but still has advantages over other much more expensive cameras (full frame image, Canon colour quality etc), so it’s great for shooting music videos, YouTube content and promo photos etc.

Some quick info regarding this camera -

Incredibly popular with both music video and documentary makers.

Has been used to shoot popular Hollywood productions (Captain America, Iron Man II, Black Swan, House (season 6), 24 etc).

Shoots full frame video (no cropped sensor).

Great in low light.

Good battery life.

Rugged, pro level build quality.

Ergonomically feels great in the hands.

Photography - One of the most popular professional stills cameras of all time.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • Bump - some interest so far, but nothing gone through yet. 

Regarding delivery option - took it to the post office earlier to be weighed and special delivery is far cheaper than expected.
  • And sold!