SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FYI Eko Ranger? £5 Doncaster

Comments

• Sorry to disappoint you but the head and the pickguard are wrong for an Eko Ranger.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'd say that's an Eros. Worth a fiver, if it's not bent or broken.
  • LOL. Best not post in the future when I've had a few beers.
  • GandalphGandalph Frets: 1576
    edited September 2020
    I live in donny should I go check it out for you pintspiller lol
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72259
    edited September 2020
    E-Ros - but the two companies are very closely related, as is obvious by the construction.

It has a set of Grovers fitted by the look of it too - an absolute steal at a fiver, it should be worth over £100 fixed up if there's nothing major wrong with it.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12351
    That’s definitely an Eros. Just donated my identical but 12 string clunker to a charity shop. Had a warped and twisted neck, split bridge and damaged and bellied up top, but it still went the following day. 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12351
    Just had a closer look at the picture. It’s been tinkered with a fair bit, but may be  actually all the better for it. Mine originally had an aluminium nut, which wears pretty badly. Also the headstock would have had a black plastic facing, with the E-Ros logo applied in white paint. (I scraped mine off with the vague hope that someone might mistake it for a Gibson. I should also add I was a 16 year old twat when I bought it). The wood finish actually looks better.