SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Martin GPC-15ME Grand Performance Cutaway inc ohsc £1099 no trades thanks.

HedgehogHedgehog Frets: 29
edited September 2020 in Acoustics £

Beautiful all solid mahogany Martin electro acoustic with East Indian rosewood fingerboard and Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics.Comes with Martin hard case. Superb condition, beautiful grain. Sounds sublime and wonderfully easy to play. The Fishman electronics are a wonder. A couple of very minor cosmetic imperfections as pictured. There is also a tiny and very, very shallow indentation on the neck by the nut. The lacquer is not cracked in any way, it's not a ding any respect, it came from the shop like this. It is minuscule and does not affect playability in anyway, it's so low on the neck you can't feel it but I thought it best to mention it. It's an incredible guitar with tones to die for. I am not playing much acoustic these days and really don't require such a high end guitar. The case is in superb condition, looks like new. The guitar was owned by me from new (March this year) and has never left the house. It will ship in the original Martin sturdy box. Buy it before I change my mind. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom