Alberto Mesirca - classical guitar

FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
edited September 2020 in Music
I took classical guitar lessons and think it an underrated art form .. Alberto Mesirca is amazing. Probably not popular on here ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2409
    edited September 2020
    Beautiful. Classical guitar has rewarded me far more than electric has, and videos like this inspire me to play and practice more often. Always good to find new players, so thanks for posting  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That’s quite wonderful. I didn’t know either this piece or the guitarist, but it has inspired me to dig out my book of Scarlatti repertoire.  I think Baroque music sounds fabulous on a classical guitar. Scarlatti and Bach transcribe particularly well although they don’t sound this good when I play them;)
  • moremore Frets: 230
    edited September 2020
    Years ago I had and online shop  carrying the  largest range of classical guitar strings in the UK
      I imported them from all over the world and some exclusive to me . Sadly the market faded away and the battle against
     price cutting and Chines fakes made it unviable. The interest In playing music has been a downward slope for a wile  now , but some instruments have been a bigger casualty  than others .
  • Beautiful playing. It's nice, too, that he has all his Eastcoast and Squier acoustics up in cases on the wall ;)