FOOTBALL - Ole Solskjaer out - how long before we here the chant rise from below

What's Hot

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    This isn't fun anymore.  It isn't even close 
    speak for yourself, that United Defence is comical   
    They used to say it was the hope that kills you... but now the hope has gone I feel worse!
    it is shocking....how many goals do they have to concede whilst fucking about at the back before they realise they are shit at it
    Honest question, what did you think of the red?  Martial raised his hand, so yep a red.  But how did Lamela not get looked at?  Am I just being bias?  or was that a strange one
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave8Dave8 Frets: 242
    joeyowen said:
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    They used to say it was the hope that kills you... but now the hope has gone I feel worse!
    it is shocking....how many goals do they have to concede whilst fucking about at the back before they realise they are shit at it
    Honest question, what did you think of the red?  Martial raised his hand, so yep a red.  But how did Lamela not get looked at?  Am I just being bias?  or was that a strange one
    If martial is a red. (I think it was) then Lamella was also a red. 

To send one off without the other is wrong. It’s both or neither 
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 336
    edited October 2020
    Whilst signings were needed for this season, that group off players whilst not being in the class of Liverpool/City etc should be achieving more. I have continually said that with a better (proven) coach should have them playing to a philosophy that is recognised. I don’t even understand what the philosophy is. Unfortunately i can with Arsenal/Leicester/Wolves and now Everton. Actually nearly all the prem sides have a way off playing. Hell, even Leeds look attractive....Ole Out!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9511
    It's quite entertaining at the moment watching this poor performance v Spurs (only 1-5 at the moment...)

I'd love to be sitting next to Roy Keane though...
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5258
    joeyowen said:
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    ridiculous should have booked them both or sent both off
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6767
    How embarrassing..... making spurs look competent and making Mourinho happy, you should be ashamed of yourselves!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    It's a first time for me ever, I turned the game off.  I'd had enough when it hit 4.  I've watched some awful games, and always felt the need to stick until the full 90.  Partly so I didn't feel like a glory hunter.  I'm from Wales, so get stick for supporting them, but it's a family thing, generations back were mancs and the team went from parent to child through good and bad times, I was just lucky!

However, I was going to buy the shirt this season again, and 2 for the children.  All 3 won't be ordered.  Not a hissy fit, but I want to support a football club, not a business who announce fucking tractor sponsors.  

I envy a lot of so called smaller clubs
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5258
    joeyowen said:
    It's a first time for me ever, I turned the game off.  I'd had enough when it hit 4.  I've watched some awful games, and always felt the need to stick until the full 90.  Partly so I didn't feel like a glory hunter.  I'm from Wales, so get stick for supporting them, but it's a family thing, generations back were mancs and the team went from parent to child through good and bad times, I was just lucky!

However, I was going to buy the shirt this season again, and 2 for the children.  All 3 won't be ordered.  Not a hissy fit, but I want to support a football club, not a business who announce fucking tractor sponsors.  

yep its hard to see any investment helping tbh     why are they so shit in the transfer market?
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:

yep its hard to see any investment helping tbh     why are they so shit in the transfer market?
    No idea, Evra is talking a lot of secrets at the moment.  United having a key lawyer Matt Judge who does the transfer stuff.  Evra once got a call from a big club's sporting director because Judge wasn't picking up his phone for days.

It all seems really schoolboy stuff, but surely they know what they are doing?

The Cavani transfer is crazy.  All this talk about changing strategies, and recognising who wants to play for the club and who wants a pay day.  Get a 33yr old, unproven pl striker at 200k per week with days to go in the window.  It is just madness

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14166
    tFB Trader
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    I would agree but even Gary N thought it was fair for Martial to be sent off based on petulance - I thought Shaw should have been sent off - Not because it was dirty just pure cynical 
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    mgaw said:
    joeyowen said:
    I would agree but even Gary N thought it was fair for Martial to be sent off based on petulance - I thought Shaw should have been sent off - Not because it was dirty just pure cynical 
    Not sure any utd fans would argue the Martial red. It just seemed off Lamela didn't even get a booking
    tFB Trader
    Just looking at the league table and even the 3 points they got for the win over Brighton and they could/should have easily lost that - Blame Ole, blame lack of spending, but look at the attitude as well of the players on the pitch - Maybe the attitude stems from Ole, his plans, thoughts and ideas all come into play 

Long way to go, but 2 of the next 3 games are Chelsea and PSG - Then an inform Everton - So not much time before they need to seriously buck up their ideas/mentality/commitment 
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    I'm a Gooner through and through but I must doff my cap to Mourinho for taking the governments rule of six so seriously.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8188
    Always helpful to actually look at the Rules - amazes me how many people, pundits included, don't know them:

"VIOLENT CONDUCT

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible".

Now, read that - including the last six words - and explain to me why Martial got sent off...
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11285
    Come
    On
    You
    Spurs
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1946
    Glorious.
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    I think Liverpool have done Utd a favour tonight and taken the headlines off them tomorrow morning 
    underdog said:
    I think Liverpool have done Utd a favour tonight and taken the headlines off them tomorrow morning 
    yep, but also made the score line less rememberable.  Which yet again might get old woody off the hook
    tFB Trader
    underdog said:
    Maybe so

I never thought Liverpool would find it as easy to win the title this year as last year - Assuming they might - But such a result happens when you have a bad day in the office - But I'd rather be Klopp going into the next match, than Ole - One has more problems to resolve than the other

But what a weekend 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    underdog said:
    Maybe so

I never thought Liverpool would find it as easy to win the title this year as last year - Assuming they might - But such a result happens when you have a bad day in the office - But I'd rather be Klopp going into the next match, than Ole - One has more problems to resolve than the other

But what a weekend 

I think Klopp is either going to have to give up on the high defensive line idea or face many more losses this year. It was terrible, heads went after first goal. He has some serious work to do.