SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Zilla Fatboy Custom with single 12" Creamback H - £140 - BIG PRICE REDUCTION NOW ONLY £90 SOLD

What's Hot
DavidReesDavidRees Frets: 335
edited September 2020 in Amps £

Some of you may have read my recent post bemoaning the development of some kind of arthritis problem in my fretting hand thumb which means that for the foreseeable future my guitar playing days are over. Hence my decision to sell on some equipment so it can be used and enjoyed by others. Having sold my MJW Roadstar now for sale is my Zilla Fatboy Custom with single 12" Creamback H [rather than the usual 2x12] built by Paul for a trade show - plenty of oomth and low end in a very fetching silver snakeskin tolex top and back with black sides - 16 ohm , three piece back so it can be used open or closed with a  fitted heavy duty Roqsolid cover £140  collection only from London SE21. There is a picture of it in my earlier post

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/189808/sold-mjw-roadstar-36-440-ono-collection-only#latest 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1435
    I'd love that.  If shipping becomes an option, please let me know.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Del_PrestonDel_Preston Frets: 76
    edited September 2020
    I had the pleasure of visiting David this morning to pick up his MJW and can vouch for the quality of this cab.  It definitely packs a punch!  The snakeskin looks superb in person too.  If I didn’t already have an oversized 1x12 I would’ve asked to buy it too.  David is a pleasure to deal with.  £140?!  Get on it folks!
  • @Del_Preston  - thank you for your very kind comments :) ...
  • Weirdly enough I have a the same spec Zilla can here that only differs in cosmetics! I’m also in SE12, and absolutely don’t need another one, but this is bloody tempting nonetheless
  • @guitargeek62  in that case you will also be able to confirm just what an amazing cab it is :) oomph in abundance :) ...
  •  BIG PRICE REDUCTION NOW ONLY £90 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'd be very interested if you were nearer  :s
  • Likewise!