SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Telecaster Elite - Mystic Black, Maple

Rich31kRich31k Frets: 788
edited September 2020 in Guitars £

I’m selling my Fender Telecaster Elite in Mystic Black. It’s black with a subtle sparkle to it. I’ve changed the scratch guard to an official Fender white pearl one and I’ll send the original black with white trim in the case. It comes with the hard case and all the case candy.

It was made in 2019. It weighs 7lbs 10oz on my kitchen scales.

I’ve had a close look over the guitar and can only see a few very small marks on the body and I can only get one to show on a photograph, and even then with great difficulty - see last photo (it’s about 3mm and very shallow). And a few very fine scratches, that again are too small to photograph, and will probably polish off, if that’s what you want to do. It’s in excellent condition, and I want to describe the guitar as fully as possible. It’s only been played at home.

I’ll ship it insured with APC, or it can be collected from me in Derby (or I can meet up nearby). 

£1000 collected, £1050 posted. Sold on eBay  

I’ve listed it on eBay (£1 selling fee) for quite a bit more (expecting to be haggled down). Any questions, just ask. 

Here’s the spec list:

Specifications

Body

Series: American Elite

Body Material: Alder

Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane

Neck

Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern 'C' to 'D'

Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face

Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" - 14"

Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo

Position Inlays: Large Pearloid Dots

Scale: 25.5"

Hardware

Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.685"

Tuning Machines: Deluxe Case/Sealed Locking

Bridge: 6 Saddle American Tele with Chrome Brassed Saddles

Hardware Finish: Chrome

Electronics

Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless

Pickup Switching: 3 Position Blade

Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 Switch), Master No-Load Tone Control

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Nice job on the photos - looks like a really nice Tele.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Rich31kRich31k Frets: 788
    Thanks @dubber. It’s a lovely guitar, but proof that I prefer a rosewood/pf fretboard. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom