Wiring Harness?

What's Hot
Do any of our membership make wiring harnesses/looms?

If not, any recommendations for where to source good ones? 

I’ve seen Bloodstone Guitar Works do them and quite happy to use them, but they don’t have what I want in stock at the moment.
Previously known as stevebrum
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Try @Alegree ;
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrn1989mrn1989 Frets: 240
    I purchased a Tele Bloodstone Wiring loom off eBay and the 3-Way switch was wired incorrectly and some of the tabs weren't even flowed properly, the wire was loose and making intermittent contact also the volume pot went after a month of home use, it jammed up and wasn't turnable, never had that happen before. 

I always wire my own guitars from scratch but on this occasion I took a punt on a loom and have now learnt I  won't be doing it again

I'm sure the members mentioned on here do a great job, good luck
    Fretboard Feedback https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58705/  ALSO Over 500+ 100% feedback eBay transactions 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I also fitted a commercial pre-wired harness recently. The supplied jack socket was cheap Metric rubbish. Something else on the assembly was sub-standard. I need to refer to job photographs to remember what it was.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Thanks all - I’ll check them out. I’ve wired up my own stuff in the past but on this occasion I want it to look half decent
    Previously known as stevebrum