SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS Brent Mason - sold

What's Hot
ManxmusicmanManxmusicman Frets: 25
edited January 2021 in Guitars £
I’m selling my 2013 PRS Brent Mason. These don’t come up to often and they only had a run for a couple of years. The best way to describe this guitar is part tele/part strat with PRS playability. It’s a lovely guitar to play and gets a wide variety of tones, all usable. Comes with the PRS hardcase and paperwork.

I’ve had this guitar for about 9 months and it’s been lightly gigged, selling as I’m interested in a PRS 594.

guitar is also advertised on eBay where I have 100% feedback.

I’m based in the Isle of Man but happy to arrange postage.

Looking for £1500ono

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/82fnz9wgg5criw9/AACwa30pwbDJR3Q2J1IkJOC9a?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    These are ,in my opinion ,the most versatile and practical PRS  ever made ......just a fantastic do everything guitar but I would never describe it as a Tele/Strat hybrid ......you are doing it a disservice . It has the best hum buckers they have ever made and is best described as a cross between a DGT and a Silver Sky .
     It does both those jobs equally well ,the single coil sounds are fantastic and the Tele sound is a bonus .
    The out of phase positions sound great .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    Indeed brilliant guitars. I'm not sure that posting an iCloud link is doing the sale prospects any favours though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2355
    It’s much easier to view on the eBay listing. 
  • ManxmusicmanManxmusicman Frets: 25
    edited September 2020

Thanks guys, I’ve changed the link to Dropbox so hopefully that works a bit better.
  • There was a time, having had a drive of @Dominic 's I would have give my eye teeth for one of these
  • Price drop and a bump
  • Bump
  • Brilliant guitars, IMO the best PRS ever.  Picked mine up for buttons on eBay (a lot of people have no idea what they can do).  I'd love a rosewood board version, I'll be willing my Tele' to sell.
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    They really are the best PRS but simply a bit unknown .....I'm sure the name Brent Mason doesn't mean much to many outside of the Country World but it's a fantastic rock guitar too
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lentolento Frets: 116
    Brent Mason (and Johnny Hiland) should be well known to any self-respecting plucker  ;)

These guys have great technique and can pick and play fluently on the cleanest of sounds .....
  • Dominic said:
    They really are the best PRS but simply a bit unknown .....I'm sure the name Brent Mason doesn't mean much to many outside of the Country World but it's a fantastic rock guitar too
    I've got a PRS Brent Mason, my own BM Tele' with the same old pups that he uses but a fat neck with rosewood board... and a Fender BM Signature model.  ;)   He's an incredibly versatile player and apparently the most recorded guitarist in the world (he's always been a hugely busy session player).

'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
  • Bump
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    edited December 2020
    It might help your sale chances if you posted pics of the guitar in this thread. A lot of folk aren't interested in using Dropbox so your link has limited accessibility.

They are excellent guitars. Good luck.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ManxmusicmanManxmusicman Frets: 25
    edited January 2021
    Price drop £1500