SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Ibanez Premium S Series 7 string PBF Cerulean Blue price drop £850

What's Hot
MiscusernameMiscusername Frets: 57
edited December 2020 in Guitars £
I've had my fun with this beautiful thing but, I think 7 strings is just one too many for me!

Beautiful 11 piece neck, stainless steel frets, glow in the dark side dots, rich solid hard tail bridge and strung with elixirs. 

If it had 20 hours use that would be pushing it. 
Comes with semi hard case and candy. 
Can hardly tell it has been used.

Would prefer collection but can drive a bit. I'm in Stratford Upon Avon. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• For what it's worth, no pun intended, it was over 1300 new only a few months ago...
    *bump
  • Sensible offers welcome bump
  • Cool looking axe! If your mind is made up to sell, fair enough, but just wanted to share the video below - which gave me some ideas of how to get used to my 7 string... some good tips, and actually forcing me to re-learn some scales - and not feeling constrained by the 'obligation' to play low notes

good luck either way!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • roman_sub said:
    Cool looking axe! If your mind is made up to sell, fair enough, but just wanted to share the video below - which gave me some ideas of how to get used to my 7 string... some good tips, and actually forcing me to re-learn some scales - and not feeling constrained by the 'obligation' to play low notes

good luck either way!
    Cheers dude. Will give it a watch. Pretty sure it is not for me, between extra string confusion and the really skinny Ibanez Wizard neck. 
  • Price drop bump
  • Come on you know you want it.....
  • Price drop bump
  • Sold elsewhere 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom