SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

12v pedal power supply

joetelejoetele Frets: 950
edited October 2020 in Misc £
12v power supply for Boss Japanese pedals etc. £8 posted 

'Guitar Buddy' Wall Hanger - 
nice wall hanger that clamps onto neck once weight of headstock is applied on edges. Unopened as I bought two and only needed one. £8 posted SOLD

Mooer 9v adaptor - same as the Boss ones, just cheaper - £8 posted SOLD 

Belcat PST-10 Power Station - 10 socket PSU for numerous pedals, includes two outputs that switch between 9, 12 and 8v, comes with 9 cables and plug. I've had this for years, and it's fine for cheap and cheerful. Bit of noise but maybe a Boss NS2 or similar would solve that?  £8 posted SOLD

M-Audio Expression Pedal - cheap and cheerful - again, less than an hour's use. £14 posted SOLD

JHS* VP-201 Stereo Volume pedal, with nice treadle action and a min/max slider. £20 NOW £18 posted SOLD

(*John Hornby Skewes, not that popular Youtube chap)

OFFERS WELCOME ON ALL THIS, ESPECIALLY ON MULTIPLES

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2x Shure PG58 mics  - budget 'Squier' versions of their SM58s, worked nicely on old recordings of mine for vocals and even micing up an acoustic or an amp (and drums). Both come with leather case, mic holder for mounting to stand and a clip, as well as the XLR cable. - £20 posted each or £35 posted for both.  SOLD
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments