SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs: Warm Audio WA-2A compressor and EQP-2A EQ

Operation house deposit continues.. I'm selling my WA-2A and EQP-WA, both in fantastic condition with original boxes. Bought for a new recording studio setup but not looking like we'll be too busy in the near future and I could do with the cash.

The Warm Audio WA-2A Optical Compressor's design is based on the distinguished LA-2A Leveling Amplifier, incorporating its classic four-tube design resulting in a warm yet smooth output. The four-tube design features four premium vacuum tubes as well as the renowned Kenetek opto-cell. The Kenetek Opto-Cell features custom-built EL panels designed to replicate the performance of the original LA-2A unit, resulting in a warm yet articulate sound.

The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renown tube Equalizer in studio history, the "Pultec EQP-1A". Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to mixes that’s nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box.

Photos coming soon. 

Collection from Holmfirth, west yorkshire and I'm happy to travel a little to meet in person. Could probably post but not sure how much that would cost with insurance.

Asking £550 for the comp and £450 for the EQ, or £900 for both!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments