SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Decent game/studio PC north of Brum, £280

TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
edited November 2020 in Misc £
While the core of the system might be pretty old, it still holds up for modern titles & has been upgraded over the years to keep it relevant. I was originally planning to rehouse the system & use it as a living room emulation station, but sadly time just doesn't allow for it, so I might as well move it on. The specs are...

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77
CPU: Intel i7 3770 with Noctua NH-D14 Heatsink
GPU: Asus STRIX 970 4GB
RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 @ 1600MHz
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 750W/850W PSU (can't remember which)
Case: Coolermaster HAF 912+ with aftermarket super-fine fan filters

The specs are pretty comparable to the recommended requirements for the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077, with the 970 & 1060 being pretty much identical, although the CPU is a tad behind the 4790 recommended. More RAM than recommended though, so that's something

Freshly disassembled & put back together by yours truly, & generally well maintained over the years. I'll hook it up in the coming days & run some benchmarks/stress tests to show how it performs, as well as to get solid numbers on temps, as it might need some thermal paste reapplying after a few months dormant.

Might be tempted to part the more valuable pieces off, but only if the price is right.

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments