SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold elsewhere

What's Hot
DCS222DCS222 Frets: 45
edited December 2020 in Amps £

TC Electronic bass amp BG250 112

all working as it should, has a little patina because it was gigged for a while (not by me, I’m not any good at bass) collection from South Lake District preferred...but happy for you to organise courier
Please ask if I’ve missed any important info out?

Price reduced to £140 (from 14/12/20)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/teV9XK6P2PTTigQm6

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DCS222DCS222 Frets: 45
    edited December 2020
    What a pillock!!! 

£140:00 ono please - note price reduction 
    edited December 2020
    I have now obtained a packing box, so you can arrange pickup. I will ensure the amp is wiped down Covid free before packing!
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    Don't send it by Hermes. You're guaranteed to end up out of pocket . 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Ok ... I won’t send with Hermes...  =)
    Boom boom boomp 
    No-one want a gig worthy, relatively light weight. (17.7kg the blurb says) bass amp? Currently being used to put files and folders on...  ;)
    Bump, bumbum-bum bum buuuuump buump!

(name that bass line for a £5 discount)
    Chrimbass bumpage
    Will consider trades for large diaphragm vocal condenser mic, or an audio interface for recording 
    edited December 2020
    Or both...
    oh n’ btw... price reduction to £140

If you’ve toyed with recording music onto your computer and found out that it’s actually pretty dull and anorak based, and to be honest... you’d rather be rocking out on your Stingray or P-bass, but you currently are in need of some form of amplified tone creator through which to play your bass chops! LOOK no further, I am diametrically opposed to your situation and would be willing to swap my TC Electronics BG250 112 TonePrint workhorse for your audio interface, large diameter condenser microphone or both (depending on relative value) in the hope that, I too, can find the hours of tedium and discarded social interaction that a box room, a computer and a guitar might bring.

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 833
    Bargain - I had the 2x10 version of this a while back and they're great.
    edited December 2020
    Thank you @RevMatt ... this is indeed a fine, if not glamorous beast...

Well, as the rising sun brings light into a new day and we draw ever closer to the nadir of the year... you may gaze back on your calendar and regard the boxes with numbers in, as lost opportunities. A barren landscape of fertile soil spoiled by the rock and weeds of fear, viruses and lockdown. But this land is our land, the first humans didn’t procrastinate on their mobile devices, waiting for the environment to deal them a better hand! They set to, with drive and determination, and fought back the terrors and challenging terrain; they forged a future out of nothing but the potential a new day can bring! Look back at your calendar and regret not that which has past... but look to the future and what you can build there... now is the time, because now is real... don’t mistake opportunity for an unrealistic goal, reach out and make me a reasonable offer on this amp and you could possibly own it!